Apparently, there are two responsibilities that go with this honor: 1) that you share seven random things about yourself, and 2) that you nominate 15 other bloggers that you enjoy. So with great humility at being given this major award, I share:
Seven Random Things About The Potato Queen
- When my cousins and I were playing "Charlie's Angels" growing up, I was usually Sabrina.
- One of those cousins ("Jill") appointed me Potato Queen and gave me a crown and an apron.
- I never gardened or wanted to garden until 10 years ago, and now it's one of my favorite things.
- I was a thumb-sucker well into grade school.
- I would eat popcorn and chocolate milk once a week for dinner if Mulch Boy would let me.
- If physics and calculus were set to music, I could be a Nobel-prize winning scientist. Instead, I remember the lyrics to every top-40 song from the 70s, 80s, and 90s, plus from all my albums.
- I am 45 years old and just had my very first cup of coffee this morning. Okay, it was a mocha, but it was made with espresso. Espresso is coffee. I was very very tired this morning. When I told Mulch Boy, he said "My entire world-view has just been rocked." It's okay; I'll be back to tea tomorrow.